Wei Shen's Note
Data science learning path on python
21 Dec, 2015
· Read in about 1 min · (121 Words)
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python
- pandas is an open source, BSD-licensed library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language.
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms
- Statistical data visualization using matplotlib
- Statsmodels is a Python module that allows users to explore data, estimate statistical models, and perform statistical tests.
- Machine Learning in Python
- Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently