Data science learning path on python
- NumPy - NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python
- pandas - pandas is an open source, BSD-licensed library providing high-performance, easy-to-use data structures and data analysis tools for the Python programming language.
- matplotlib - matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety of hardcopy formats and interactive environments across platforms
- seaborn - Statistical data visualization using matplotlib
- Statsmodels - Statsmodels is a Python module that allows users to explore data, estimate statistical models, and perform statistical tests.
- scikit-learn - Machine Learning in Python
- theano - Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently